Packaging of the cargo is one of the most important aspects in modern business. Cargo should be packed in such a way that it should not only be protected from damage due to mishandling but also it should look compact at the same time. If the cargo packing stands to be bulky then the space consumed will be more will attract more space i.e. volume which will also cost more.
Urban Courier Logistics has designed and developed customized packaging solutions specifically for the requirements of various industries to prevent from transit damages like breakages, scratches, dents, abrasions and corrosion. The Divisions have vast product range that includes thermoplastic PE foam sheets and profiles, cross-linked and blended PE foams (block & extruded), as well as air bubble films and composites thereof. We at Urban Courier Logistics also offer customized products like corrosion resistant, anti-static, UV resistant and metal laminated foam & bubble films, besides EPDM and other specialty rubber foams.
Besides designing the packaging, Urban Courier Logistics also oversees the actual packaging operations at the customer’s site, sourcing and incorporating other materials in the process wherever necessary. Initiatives like these make the Division a true one-stop-shop. Whether a client is a large scale manufacturer with heavy and regular packing needs, or a small exporter with the occasional requirement, it can offer complete end-to-end solutions ranging from recommendation and selection of the right material, customized design and fabrication, packing, and even dispatch.
Managed by our team of expert professionals, we at Urban Courier Logistics have been able to continue our business endeavors with honesty and integrity. In order to maintain the same tradition, Urban Courier Logistics has been delivering best in-class services to our clients.
Urban Courier Logistics offers Empty Container Fumigation, Anti Fungal Treatment for Pallets Used in Export Packing, Heat Treatment for Packing Wood Cases, Vessel Fumigation and Aluminum Phosphate Fumigation. In addition to these,Nautical Logistics offers Tobacco Fumigation, Anti Fungal Treatment for Wood Packing Material, Heat Treated Wooden Crates and Fumigation of Food Processing Machinery.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.